“How much does it cost?”
How much for a billboard?
What do you charge for a logo?
How quickly can you get a brochure done?
What would it cost for monthly website management?
I try not to answer a question with a question, but we need to start with the basics. As an example, “doing some brochures” can mean a lot of things…
a) How many do you need?
b) What size of brochure?
c) How will you distribute them?
d) Who are you sending them to?
e) Do you have an idea of what you want to say?
To clarify, in regards to the billboard question: They are booked months/years in advance, and NO, a billboard is not the best place to start if you have no other marketing in place.
Are you getting business from the customers you really want?
Give us a call at 916-364-1582 if you would like to know how much it will cost for your project, or if you just want to pick my brain about your marketing ideas. Your first 15 minutes are FREE!
You can also submit the contact form below and we will be in touch.
Andrea Raymond is the owner of Appletree Advertising & Design, which has been in business for 18 years. With experience in the printing, graphic design and advertising industry, we help business owners with the tools they need to grow their business. You can schedule a free consultation by contacting us here.
Email Marketing can still be an effective tool for most businesses. When connected with your social media accounts, you can increase your reach for referrals and educate new prospects about your business.
My Top Ten Email Marketing Tips:
- Have your email list in a properly formatted excel or google docs file for exporting to .csv
- Be specific with your audience – tag contacts for grouping. For example, don’t send a special offer for new customers to your current customer list.
- Keep your newsletters short – 3 topics max and a call to action
- Every email should have a goal. For example: Educate my existing customers about a special offer with a deadline.
- Each story/topic should have at least one link back to a page on your website or to social media
- Display contact information clearly
- Tell the reader what to do by asking permission
- Craft a compelling subject line without being “spammy”
- Track the results of each email, further customize contacts with new information for follow up and future emails
- Work 30 minutes a week on brainstorming ideas for future email news content
Are you using Constant Contact or Mail Chimp?
These web based email applications allow you to make customized layouts for your mailings, and gives you important tracking info for each message sent.
Appletree offers training and setup packages to help you get started.
If you would like to learn more about email marketing or customizing the look of your business emails, let’s have a conversation. You can reach us at 916-364-1582.